Saturday, January 23, 2010

Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack

Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack

Description from Skinfood: For dry & damaged hair. Restore moisture, rebuild and protect your hair with this conditioning treatment pack.

My Rating: 9/10

My hair undergo rebonding and I always have the problem of spilt ends and dry hair. This mask has help to soften my hair with a smooth touch feeling. My problem of frizzy hair has improved too!
I think most hair masks are susposed to be used one to twice a week. Since my hair scalp type is normal, I used this hair mask for about three times a week and I do not have any problem of it being overly rich. It works fine for me.

This bottled lasted me for about 2 months, totally value for money!

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$18.00
Retail: S$28.10

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner