Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanser

Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanser

Description by Skinfood:
For Oily to Combination Skin. Contains Aloe Vera and Cucumber for a remarkably soothing and hydrating experience for your skin. Aids skin in healing, also prevents acne and skin irritation.

My Rating: 8/10

My face feels very refreshing and calm after washing. However, it seems a little too pricey as compared to cleansers from other brands like Etude. As I don't really like to spend so much on a cleanser, I did not continue using it. However, I will continue to use it if it were cheaper. I feel that it does help me to prevent breakout on top of that, it is suitable for oil/combination Skin like mine.

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$15.00
Retail S$23.00

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner