Monday, December 28, 2009

GMarket Error Code -7

I encounter this Error Code on : -7 while making purchase for my GMarket items using Google Chrome. I made the necessary savings and switched back to I.E and made my purchase successfully. Conclusion, GMarket works best in I.E.

For those who needs an urgent and immediate answer on this Error Code, here's a reply from GMarket.

GMarket Reply:
Error code -7 is a temporary error.

This occurs when you choose option or set other choice for the item wrongly.
Please check the items on your shopping cart to see if you forgot to make any optional choices.
Also, we'd like to ask you to delete all the items in your shopping cart, after then, you need to put the items back in your shopping cart and place an order. And please check your personal information on your delivery to see if there are any special characters like # or * etc.
If you see any of those characters, please delete those letters and fix the delivery information.

However, if you face the same problem even after following our instructions, pleaes contact us again.

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner