Sunday, June 20, 2010

GMarket Haul

Here's another GMarket Haul of mine.

I bought 2 lovely dresses from this seller. The material and quality is great. Best of it all, the price is reasonable.
Seller URL: CLICK HERE

Of all the items, I bought one expensive watch. I have been buying a few fashion watches from GMarket and they were great. So, I decided to buy a more expensive one. The quality is extremely good.
Seller URL: CLICK HERE


Another pair of shoes from GMarket. I always worried about getting shoes online as they might not fit. But so far, I have been following the chart slowly and they fit me well. The shoes are pretty comfortable and what I have seen from the website description is really what I get in real life.
Seller URL: CLICK HERE

However, there are of course one disappointing item. I bought some popcorn pens and they turn out to be faulty. In short, they don't pop and there isn't any effects. When I take a look at the date at the back of the pens, it wrote 2009.05. No matter if it is a manufacturing date or an expiring date, it has been roughly a year. Either that, or I have failed to use the pen correctly.

Seller URL for popcorn pen: CLICK HERE


No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner