Thursday, December 02, 2010

GMarket Haul



It is once again end of the year. So with many upcoming parties, I decided to get some stuff from GMarket to dress myself up.

I got these rings. As I could not decide which colour to get, I got myself both black and white! Fortunately, I managed to choose a ring size that
fits me. However, it was a little tight though. It could be better if I have taken a size bigger.
Seller Link: CLICK HERE


The seller gave me a lollipop with a note. Any kind soul to help to translate?


I bought some shoes too!
Seller Link: CLICK HERE

One of the disadvantage of buying shoes online could be that we cannot check the sole of the shoes. Actually it will be good if the seller could take photos of the soles of the shoes on their selling page too. I guess it will be very good. This pair of shoes that I have bought seems pretty slippery
Seller Link: CLICK HERE

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner