Thursday, May 24, 2007

Taiwan Spree Haul

i bought this stupid top on an impluse cos i havent been shopping lately.. darn! GSS is coming and i am spending stupid $30 on this top *stab* i chose the black one.. lolx.. the seller is super nice.. she sent me a pic of the clothes she had in stock instead of just viewing it off from those models..


i have been looking for this pair of shoes for a long long time! i simply heart the way they combine the theme of sneakers and heels.. but i didnt dare to order shoes online.. so if anyone know where to get them in singapore.. let me know! =D


guess wad?! this parcel greeted me when i came home feeling so tired yst! awww! it is my birthday present flown to SINGAPORE FROM US! YES! it is from my BESTIE! *huggie* she bought the present from Winchester Mystery House..


No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner