Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Taiwan Spree Haul

alright, i have lots to blog but kinda lazy


i am contemplating if i should buy this belt.. hMMMMmm..saw it at bugis but it costs $19.90 when online sells it for less than $10..


we were at bugis and perhaps yst was labour day and everyone came out shopping.. haha! so many people

and i saw.. me and my bf took a ride from bugis to esplanda before and it costs us $20.. LOLx:


puipui took a video of a sulking pig when he asked if she can stop shopping AGAIN.. wanted to post it but he didnt want me to.. so, too bad.. keke..

turning 20 this sunday.. ahh~ i am getting OLD.. my god! my first digit of "2" though i liked the number 2 but.. waHAhaHAhaHAh..

i suddenly went blank of what to type.. haha! oh wells.. nvm.. TMR! my shopping spree at orchard! wAHAhaHahaHAahAhaHahA!

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner