Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Face Shop Plus +1 Lip Care Cream Shea Butter

The Face Shop Plus +1 Lip Care Cream Shea Butter



Description from The Face Shop: Intensive lip care for dry, chapped lips. Hhighly nourishing, Highly moisturizing.

My rating: 8/10

Following my review on Skinfood Shea Butter Hair care, I thought I should give it a try for my lip care with shea butter products too. I have to agree that they are pretty good at providing sufficient moisture. I always have dry and chapped lips and this TFS+1 Lip Care Cream Shea Butter is great! I make it an effort to apply it daily and preferably a few time a day. My dry lips has improved tremendously. The smell of shea butter is nice and buttery too. Here's a photo of how the lip care cream looks like:

Now I am already moving onto my second tube. The packaging is a little different from what is selling in retail as I ordered my directly from Korea via JLove Belleza

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$7.90

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner