Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Innisfree 7 Herbs Line

Innisfree 7 Herbs Line


My rating: 7.5/10

I was introduced to Innisfree by a Korean friend. Innisfree is well known for its products that contain botanical nutrients and essence extracted from organic plants and herbs. These factors help to aid the healing of various skin problems. I was drawn to this product because it is another quality brand by cosmetic giant Amore Pacific (manufacturer of Laneige).

The 7 Herbs Line indeed smells very fresh and herby. I tried the skin (toner), lotion and essence. When I dispensed the essence, I was surprised. I was drawn to the essence because the essence looks glittery pinkish among its white coloured background essence. I tried to captured on my camera but apparently I couldn't.

Apparently this range is a little pricey as compared to the other brands Whitening products. My Korean friend commented that this is not shocking as whitening products/range are usually more expensive. If you find it a little expensive, perhaps you could give the essence a try. It is indeed amazing!

Buy Innisfree 7 Herb Skin at JLove Belleza for S$32
Buy Innisfree 7 Herb Lotion at JLove Belleza for S$32
Buy Innisfree 7 Herb Essence at JLove Belleza for S$34
Retail: N.A in Singapore yet!

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner