Monday, April 19, 2010

Skinfood Black Rice Pen Eyeliner

Skinfood Black Rice Pen Eyeliner


Description from Skinfood: A resilient, flexible brush that applies easily even for first-timers without smudging. Sebum-proof polymer coats the surface of lashes for clean, fresh eye make-up. The black rice extracts make it gentle on the eye areas.

My rating: 7.5/10

I am not really very good at drawing eyeliner. Besides my eye are single eyelids. Hence, this product isn't really for me. I bought it in the name of fun to try something new from Skinfood. I would say the smug proof isn't too bad and my Maybelline makeup remover does the job well in removing it. The tip of the eyeliner is really fine as seen below


It works well even for an eye makeup newbie like me. I guess I will love this product if I am really into eye makeup. But it is definitely quite pricey at the retail.

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$18.90
Retail: S$30.00

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner