Sunday, April 18, 2010

Skinfood Extra Virgin Olive Essence

Skinfood Extra Virgin Olive Essence



Description from Skinfood: Hair serum with 100% extra virgin olive oil. Protects hair from external stimulus, prevents dehydration and split ends.

My rating: 6.5/10

This is one of the best seller from Skinfood hair care so how could I not get my hands on this product. Perhaps it was too much highly raved so i was a little disappointed. My hair is still frizzy after use and it did not helped at all. However, the virgin olive oil was really fragrant and I feel that my hair is totally natural. I have currently found a more effective serum to solve my frizzy hair problem so I do not really use this product any more. But i will still continue to purchase it once it a while to rotate it among my hair serum so that it will keep my hair healthier. This is definitely a better alternative among other serums to serve as my hair serum period rotational product.

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$14.50
Retail: S$18.50

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner