Thursday, April 22, 2010

Innisfree Mint Line

Innisfree Mint Line


Innisfree Mint Skin and Innisfree Mint Lotion


Rating: 7.5/10
Actually I didn't buy this product for myself. I got it for my bf who has pore problem. He loves mint. I could not help it but to try to product too. This product reeked of mint and the herby smell is much stronger. Although the pores however are not visibly much smaller but the skin condition has improved slightly. Perhaps due to some oil control properties along with the pore tightening claims, his pimples breakout frequency have reduced.

Buy Innisfree Mint Skin at JLove Belleza for S$22.90
Buy Innisfree Mint Lotion at JLove Belleza for S$22.90
Retail: N.A in Singapore Yet


Innisfree Mint No Serum Powder


My rating: 8.5/10
I love this product to the max. Previously, I was using the Za oil blotter powder. This product is so much better in a sense that it makes my skin feels breathable. On top of that, the serum control properties is so much better. On good day, I only need to apply it on for once and it will last me the entire day. The powder also feel extremely light on my face. Of course, being in the Mint line, it smelt like mint and herbs. Best of it all, the packaging is lovely!

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$19
Retail: N.A in Singapore Yet

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner