Friday, April 16, 2010

Skinfood Shea Butter Hair Mask

Skinfood Shea Butter Hair Mask


Description from Skinfood: A moisturizing hair mask that protects hair from external irritation such as UV rays and free radicals, its shea butter adds a lustrous coat to dry, dull hair. Also contains polyquaternium-10 to coat each damaged hair, resulting in shinier and healthier hair.

My rating: 7.5/10

As mentioned earlier, my hair undergo rebonding and I always have the problem of spilt ends and dry hair. So, I am always on the lookout for hair mask. However, this mask does not really solve my problem of frizzy hair. The Skinfood Mositure Egg Hair Mask did a better job.

The texture of this mask is very thick and the smell of shea butter is really nice! Although it did not solve my frizzy hair problem, it did moisturized my hair at least for a day.

This tiny bottle looks a little too small but it lasted me for a month plus. I used it weekly and I have extremely thick and long hair.

Buy it at JLove Belleza for S$18.00
Retail: S$28.10

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner